Rickmers Shipmanagement is certified in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and BS OHSAS 18001 and one of only ten companies to have achieved the DNV GL 5 Star Excellence certificate. In total, Rickmers Shipmanagement meets eleven requirements of the DNV GL assessment process in the categories management systems, safety and security of ships, environment and efficiency, operation and comfort. The “DNV GL Excellence” certificate offers clients and stakeholders proof of the reliability of ship operations and documents as well as of the above-average quality of safety standards.
Rickmers Shipmanagement was also the first German company in the maritime industry to be certified in line with the ISO 50001 energy management system standard. ISO 50001 is a voluntary international standard that provides companies with a framework to develop aims and to implement guidelines to increase energy efficiency, improve the quality of services provided and target cuts in emissions.
Rickmers smoothly assimilated ISO 50001 into its integrated management system that presently comprises the mandatory elements of ISM and ISPS as well as ISO standards 14001 and 9001.
- ISO 9001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Singapore
- ISO 14001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Singapore
- ISO 50001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Singapore
- DNV GL 5 Star Excellence - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Singapore
- ISO 9001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Hamburg
- ISO 14001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Hamburg
- ISO 50001 - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Hamburg
- DNV GL 5 Star Excellence - Rickmers Shipmanagement - Hamburg
- OHSAS 18001